ACCESS 2019 Call for Papers are open!
ACCESS 2019 is now accepting submissions for presentations at ACCESS 2019 – Inclusion by Design: Equality, Diversity and the Built Environment.
ACAA is delighted to launch Access 2019 – The conference for access consultants and all people working to establish inclusive communities. Access 2019 will provide a forum to share and learn about the many aspect and elements that enable inclusive communities.
The conference will provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences on a range of topics that bridge the gap – from Access to Inclusion:
• Verifying performance-based design in a DDA context
• The role of the NDIS in building Inclusive Communities and through Specialist Disability Accommodation.
• Liveable – Adaptable – Accessible Visitable Housing – What’s the difference and where to from here?
• Using Technology that enables Inclusive Access
• The journey to inclusive access, research and standards development
• Inclusive Access – Plan Design Build neighbourhoods, public transportation and communication systems.
• Inclusive egress and fire safety measures.
• Inclusive live, educate, work, play leisure and tourism
• NDIS planning – capacity building – assistive technology
• Moving beyond the minimums in the pursuit of inclusion
The most successful presentations in the program present real-life case studies, as well as provide actionable insights for delegates to take back to their workplaces or homes. To make a submission you will need a session title and short description (around 100-150 words), as well as the speaker information and short biography.
Sales presentations and pure product promotions will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 789 845 or or email email@example.com
The FINAL deadline for submissions is 5pm AEST, Friday 15 February. Submissions can only be made via the online portal below and cannot be accepted via email.